Celebrating Trukeys

 

 

 I am thankful that Trump has not gotten rid of our Constitution like he said he wanted to. 

 I am thankful that Trump was unsuccessful in stealing the 2020 election. 

 I am thankful that Melania is spending more time with her gardener than with her fat, twice impeached husband who was found guilty by a jury of rape.  

 I am thankful that I live in a country where I cant go to prison for disagreeing with Trump. (yet)

 


  I am so glad my last name is not Trump. 

  I am thankful that Trump is facing 91 felonies in four courts.  

So much to be thankful for this year. 

 I am thankful to all of Trumps attorneys who have already plead guilty ... 

So many things to be thankful for 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On