The dog I never wanted

   




 When me and my wife got married she had a retard poodle mix that would bite everyone. She gave the dog away when we got married and the dog died about a year later from a brain tumor. I knew that dog was fucked up and I was correct. Poor dog. 

  

 So after a couple years, the kids move out and she wants another dog. So we Buy Anya. Well, the German Shepherd took to me as a puppy and she is very protective of my wife. Its so cute. One time we were talking politics and I guess I got a little loud,,, and the 10 week old German Shepherd backs up to my wifes leg starts to growl at me. 

 The Shepherd is the regulator in our home. If any dog/person/child gets out of line.. She will let everyone know that this is her area and she does not like anyone being aggressive or loud without her permission. 

 Our German Shepherd is a mean bitch when she wants to be and the sweetest dog you ever saw when she is not. She knows when to turn it on and turn it off ... Like any good German Shepherd ... 

 When people ask me if she bites, I always reply " not yet". Because The big bitch aint no joke and I am very careful with her. 

 I wanted a female GS because I have already had two when I was a kid. The females also tend to be smaller and less aggressive than males. Well her daddy was a 120 pound East German black motherfucker .. and her moma was a regular  75 pound sweetheart GS.  

 I told my wife that I wanted a female with good ears. So she goes to get the puppy by herself. The only puppy that had ears standing up perfect was the biggest Alpha of the puppies. The puppy was a good bit bigger than the rest and totally dominated the other pups. So my wife tells the lady that she will take the big one with nice ears and the lady tried to talk her out of it . 

 The lady informed her that they would all end up with good ears like the parents and she suggested my wife take one of the smaller females. My wife said no, my husband said the ears were important so I want that one. 

 The lady knew about GS dogs and could tell the big alpha female would be a handful and she informed my wife. She was correct. My wife left with the dog and the rest is dog history. Anya weighed 91 pounds at her last vet visit. She is not fat and more than one Male German Shepherd owner has been surprised by the fact that my female is bigger than their male. She is a big girl. 

 A year later my wife wants another dog so she pays way tooooo much money for a designer poodle mix. He is part Australian shepherd I think the mom was half and the dad was a full standard poodle. 

 Well this little mother fucking poodle decides that Stan is his person and fuck the world and fuck the German Shepherd. The poodle is my shadow. 

 When I am home, he is never more than one foot away from me. If I go into a room without him and shut the door he will bark until I let him in. I never really cared for poodles and I definitely never wanted one. Well he does not give a fuck what I want. 

 We think the poodle bit someone at the vets office last week but they would not tell my wife. She dropped them off for a bath and their yearly shots/checkup. ( cost me $600) 

 The German Shepherd turns into a love dog at the Vets office. They all love her and they let her roam the office after her visit. They always have. She is like a different dog when she is not around me and my wife and when they tell us how much they all love Anya .. we are like : Are we talking about the same fucking dog ?  

  So she goes to get our dogs at the end of the day and Anya is roaming the back of the vets office as usual loving on all the people and ignoring all the dogs... 

 Han Solo .. the poodle was in a cage. He had a yellow plastic band around his neck and they have never put one of these on our dogs before . They would not let him out with the other dogs and walked him out the side door away from everyone and gave him to my wife outside. She kept asking them what he did and they would not tell her, but he fucking did something .... I think he probably bit someone. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On