Topics for discussion.

 

  Here at the 421th we have a tradition of not doing much. I am not sure who started it. So in the tradition of not doing much I was gonna ask ya'll for help. 

  I would like some silly headlines or ideas for threads to write. 

 Our hardcore Republican blog users can recommend  serious ideas and we will treat them as silly ideas for the next few years at least.

 If you want me to write an article on watermelon farmers of the near east. I could do it.  But that sounds kind of boring. 

 So please recommend some ideas for threads that I could write. I think it would be fun to write the next few days worth of threads from recommendations from this thread. Then I could blame the thread on whoever suggested it. So its will be a team effort of doing as little as possible. 

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On