Moderation Thread

 


  First I want to thank all the Mods here except URSA and Pony. You guys do a great job of answering questions for people and removing spam and the such. 


 We are very moderate in our moderation of this blog and I like to keep everything in the open. Its the special sauce that makes this blog fun and fair for everyone. 

 I would like to request that all mods make comments when you ban someone. We dont ban often .. and we only have a few people banned. But if we dont leave comments then after a few months, no one knows what is happening in the banned list .. and confusion starts ... 


  I tried to clean up the banned list. I am not trying to step on anyone's toes. If I unbanned someone who earned a ban here ... I am sorry and we can always ban them again if they return and we can leave a message next to their name that explains what they did to earn the ban. ... 


  Thanks again for modding here at this dumpster fire. The 421st has the best moderation on Disqus ... fuck you if you disagree. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On