So we have some young folk that work where I do and they always have exciting stories about dating etc but this one took the cake for me the other day.


One young man came in looking down and I asked if he was ok. I thought, given his long face, that something happened health-wise with him or his family. Thankfully the answer was no but he then  told me something devastating that happened to his friend. Apparently, the friend was video chatting with a gal and one thing led to another and some nudity and perhaps some sole play went on. Both left the phone call pleasantly  but the next morning the gal contacted the friend and told him everything he did was recorded and she was going to post it all online, online to the university and contact the police if he didn't give her $500!

What advice do you have for this young man?

share any related stories.......just don't share your newds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On