Stan puts the F in NFL

 


    With the Super Bowl over its time to relive some great NFL highlights. 

 In 2007 Michael Vick was arrested for fighting dogs. He had a huge compound that he owned with 47 fighting dogs. 

 He plead guilty and spent 21 months in federal prison. The Atlanta Falcons kept Vick on the payroll through his prison stay and only released him shortly before he was released from prison. They wanted to take care of their boy. 

 By 2009 he was back to playing in the NFL and his last year was 2015. 

 I have not watched a NFL game since 2009 and I will never watch one again. 


  Michael Vick did his time in prison and deserves to be left alone. Hopefully he is a changed man. From what I know about people, he is probably still a stupid mother fucker. 

 As far as the NFL. FUCK YOU FOREVER

You represent what I hate most about other humans. 

 So who won the game last night? I dont know and I could not fucking care less. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On