What makes you feel alive ?

 There are so many great things about being alive. So what makes you feel alive?


  When I was a younger man I would have suggested beer, girls and drag racing while listening to punk music. 

 As an older man, my list is actually much longer and it has changed.


 I would have to say the things that make me feel alive in 2024 would be hot showers, coffee, marijuana  my wife, my grand kids, the great nieces and nephews and woodworking and my retard dogs .  

 I just made a kids chair out of scrap wood at work. I made a plank out of black walnut and cheery and maple. Then I proceeded to make a kids chair with a butcher block seat ..

 It looks really cool. I cant wait to give it away. The little kids all love Grandpas/uncle Stans wood stuff. They all have toyboxes already ... 

 I am going to give away this first one and keep the next two in the kids room because we need more chairs because kids keep showing up. 

 Then I am going to fuck everyone up in the family with beautiful kids chairs ... 

There have been some kids born in the family in other states and I owe one of them a toybox and a chair. 

 I love that shit ... 

Now I am going to take a hot shower ... Smoke some weed ... Make some coffee and play with my dogs. 

 I spent half of yesterday looking at kids chair pictures on the internet :) 


About 7 years ago I made about 20 rubber band guns that looked like little rifles. I gave them to all the kids in my wifes family. That was my first year in their family. I did not ask the parents or anything ... 

 I waited until all the presents were open and then I told all the kids that I had presents for outside. 

 There were about 7 kids ranging in age from 4-10 

I gave each one a rubber band gun and a sandwich bag full of rubber bands. Of course I took the time to show them how to use them ... There was much screaming and yelling and crying for the next little while :) 

 Some of their family instantly disliked me ... some of them instantly loved me.... I just had fun and knew I cant please haters. 

 I plan on making about 20 crossbows either this year or next ... The kids are getting older and more are showing up every year :) 

G.G. is not posting articles here ... 

This is the best I can do without dicks and Trump

WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL ALIVE   ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carry On