Blogs that I like

 


  I like to think of myself as the good will ambassador for this blog. I have been known to go to other blogs and piss them off while telling everyone about this super cool blog. 

 These are two of the coolest blogs I have found so far. 

 https://snake-social.com/2024/04/06/sunday-april-7-2024/ 

https://midnite-xpresso.blogspot.com/

The people at these blogs have a serious pissing match going on between them and its fairly entertaining. Neither of these blogs has banned me. I have told mods off at each blog and not been banned. I highly recommend these two blogs and the silly assholes who use them. Disqus should be fun and these two blogs are fun.  


 Things change, people die, new people arrive. Thats how the universe works. The only constant is change. 

Other cool blogs are the Swamp and Pauls place. I am sure that all the regulars here know about those and what they are. Those belong to Mat and Paul .. check them out if you never have ... 

  What blogs do you visit beside the 421st ? 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On