Disqus is a silly place

   Here I sit at 4:21AM, I just looked at the clock. Ironic aint it ? 


  Smoking pot, getting ready for work, and trying not to let the world weigh me down. I will go to work early today. I figured out a way for my boss to track inventory and jobs in a much more efficient manner. My boss is a cool dude and he handed me $100 when I told him my idea.


 This way of tracking things will probably save my boss tens of thousands of dollars. Here is the best part. Once I get everything wrote down and organized onto the simple chart I devised, people will stop asking Stan 50 times a day what is going on with such and such and where such and such is at. 

 I am not as brilliant as I am lazy :)  Being the old guy in the back of the shop who knows everything has its advantages and disadvantages . I choose to focus on the advantages. 

 I am going to focus on positive things today. I get to see my son today. He is going to stop by and see me after work. I plan on hugging him and telling him that I love him. 

 Now I am getting in the shower. I will get to work before anyone else and start the inventory process with no one to get in my way to bother me. 

 I have come to many crossroads in my life. Sometimes you have to choose a path. Will you be doing anything positive today? What part of today are you really looking forward to? 

 Do you ever sit down and list the things you have to be grateful for ? I have done it before. It can be a humbling experience. 


 EDIT: My Ford Focus has almost 200,000 miles. I got the transmission fluid changed yesterday and it it much more quiet and smooth.. 
 Gotta keep it lubed ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On