I will now vote for Trump

 


  Many people know that I am a Libertarian and that I make no apologies for my political views. I have been a critic of Trump since before he became a Republican. 

 So let me list the reasons that I will vote for Trump. 

1. He only tried to steal one election. (that could happen to anyone) 

2. He now sells bibles. No dishonest person would ever use religion as a con.

3. He is a man of God. Even though he has never read a bible or any book for that matter. 

4. He is a good husband. He has cheated on all three of his wives. You know if he would cheat on his wife, he would never cheat the American people. What a great man. 

5. As a conservative( Libertarians are the real conservatives) I have been looking for a man who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and spent his entire life as a Democrat.  Donald Trump gets my vote for that reason alone. 

6. Donald Trump recently stood in front of a group and told everyone about a young girl who was murdered by an illegal alien. Trump spoke about speaking to the family and what a wonderful person they told him that she was. 

This is a great story, except for the fact that the girls sister has told the press that Trump has not spoken to anyone in the family and what Trump said about the girl was the same thing that was in the newspaper... 

 So yea, any guy who would lie about a dead teenage girl just to get votes, is the guy I want for President. 

 I now understand what is so great about Trump. The fact that he is the only person in the country now who thinks the last election was rigged is also a big reason to vote for him. 


  And you know I will post pictures and videos to back up my claim as to why we should all vote for Donald Trump. 

 He also wants to get rid of the Constitution of the United States of America .... 

 So just another reason to vote for him ... 

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH REPUBLICANS.. and thank you for destroying the Republican party. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On