Ode to Pony

  I liked Pony, he was no phony 

 He meant what he said, and I am afraid he might be dead. 

 

 Pony was a huge part of what made this blog as silly as it is. Pony named the 421st. He banned the owner of the blog. He is rumored to have started a moderator revolution among many other silly things he was responsible for. 


   Pony was a jokester while at other times he could be serious and thought provoking. 

The little bit I knew about Pony was of a pretty funny blue collar guy with a bunch of daughters and a wife he loved and adored. 

 He was often the life of this blog and I have many photos of him from where he was featured in the past. 



 

 

 
   So here is my take... Pony was such a jokester that he fucking died and no one believed it.  
  Now that I think about it, I would expect nothing less from him... 
 Pony ... you son of a bitch, you got me again.
And I will miss you... Losing people sucks, even if its a anonymous Aussie in a pink dress. 
  Nothing else would make sense at the 421st and Pony is to blame ... as usual. 
 Thinking about his wife and family makes me want to cry. 

Goodbye Pony and Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On