Then I got high.

  Sometimes life is fucking crazy and I feel like I am just here to observe. Have you ever had one of those moments ? You just take a second to think back and say to yourself, " Self, did that just happen?".  


 Lunch happens at 12 noon and I am always ready for lunch. Yesterday was no exception until........ 

 I was walking out of the shop and a new employee was in the middle of the parking lot with the fork lift. He had been sent out to learn how to drive the forklift. Thats how my boss does the new guys... If they dont know how to drive a forklift ... he shows them the controls ... then he sends them off into the parking lot to practice :) 

 So this kid was stuck ... in the parking lot .. he had the wheels turned too far and could not get it to move ... and the mailman was trying to drive through the parking lot and waiting for our new guy to learn to drive a forklift. 

   The kid asks me for help so I run over and jump on the forklift and move it. As I parked the forklift, I told him what he did wrong and the mailman walked up with packages for the shop. 

 The bosses dog ran out and the Mailman did the fastest draw I ever saw and he tried to mace the fucking dog .... He sprayed into the air towards the dog and the mist flew back toward me and the kid. .... Like a fast draw ... like a western .... this mailman had mace and he was fast..... 

 The boss walked out and he started talking to the mailman... 

 I just walked away laughing ... amazed that I did not get sprayed with mace ... I thought he got me ... 

 I went out to my Ford Focus ... and ate the rest of the chocolate doughnuts while I hit my new vape pen. 

 I got high as fuck ... and I needed it ... 

 The world got me again ... and I had to laugh :)  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On