Trump has papers, is cold.

  


   In Trumps latest legal move, he showed the world some paper. These papers had stuff, important stuff, really important stuff that is on paper. These papers have stuff on them and that is definitely words and stuff. Those papers have pictures and paperclips and everything. These papers should be enough to close this case once and for all !!!!!!!!! 

 Imagine being the person who has to find stuff favorable about him on the internet and print it out for him. Whoever that person is, I hope Trump gives them a raise.  

  He keeps saying that "everyone" thinks this is a hoax. I would like to state that as a person in this world, I am one of those "everyones" and I KNOW that he is guilty as hell! 

 Look at the sad old sack. Its fucking comical. I dont usually cheer when a person has their life and career trashed. I dont consider Trump a real person so he can fuck right off while I laugh. 

 Imagine what Republicans would say if Biden were pulling such a sad desperate stunt. 

 " I AM COLD AND I HAVE PAPERS ... THIS PROVES THAT I AM INNOCENT"

 Thanks for the laugh MAGA assholes . 

How is your DJT stock doing? 




 The Libertarian party is not just for Americans anymore. 

Everyone deserves Liberty ... not Just Americans :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On