Chase Oliver for President

 

Chase Oliver is the Libertarian Candidate for President.  

 “I'm under the age of 80, I speak in complete sentences, I'm not a convicted felon,” he says on the campaign trail. “It's a very low bar, but I've managed to clear that.”



Chase Oliver is 39 years old. 

He is 39 years younger than Trump and over ten years younger than Joe Bidens crack smoking son. 

The Debate is on tonight ..

They dont want to talk about the real issues. 

Watch as Donald Trump and Biden dont talk about the national debt .... 

Watch as Donald Trump and Biden dont mention the constitution once during their entire debate . 

If they had a Libertarian on stage .. they would have to talk about real issues .. They wont 



 I am voting for the Libertarian in 2024. I suggest everyone does :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On