Modding like a Libertarian.

  As the Libertarian parties most influential Disqus personality, I will take this time to show the world the advantages of the Libertarian party. 


 Or I might be an alcoholic cabinet maker with grandiose ideas about how important and influential the Libertarian party could ever be.    


 Or both things could be true. (probably the second one only) 


  I have tried to be fair and have fair moderation on this blog. I think for the most part, we have done a pretty good job with just a few hiccups. 

I have seen some rumblings about us needing another mod because Paul cant be here all the time and Stan kinda sucks at it. GG is still a mod but she is obviously taking some time off. 

 So here is my Libertarian proposal to you fuckers about this whole new mod thing. 

How about you guys pick the next mod ? 

 Any of the regulars here can be considered. 

I have only one request, and its just a request. Dont vote for Pony and/or URSA  

 Pony and URSA both claim to be the one who fucked up the mod panel last time. On most blogs people would deny it.. But not these two assholes ...  they are pushing each other out of the way to explain to me how they fucked up the mod panel and not that other lieing asshole... I would expect nothing less from these two, so I suggest yall dont vote for them...   They are agents of chaos and bullshit, most of you already know this. 

The next subject is kid stuff. 

Lets not talk about peoples kids. 

Anything posted concerning any kind of sexuality and children (not just pictures) will get your ass banned. I wont be part of a blog or anything else where that stuff happens. I would hope that the rest of you would agree with this common sense thinking. 

So do you want to mod? 

Do you have a suggestion for a mod ? 

I think that almost any of the regulars here would make decent mods ( except for the bear and the pony) 

So like a good Libertarian ... I request that you do what you want. Its just a request.  

If Pony or URSA win the vote ... I will not be held responsible for the chaos that ensues and I will remind everyone who complains about them afterwards. 

So thats it ... I think we might be ready for another mod to help Paul. God knows I suck at it and have zero interest in forcing my will on others ( its a Libertarian thing, you would not understand) 

So have your vote counted .... or dont vote... 

(secret message to Republicans and Democrats....  I am sorry to inform you that we dont have any upwardly mobile whores or rapist felons for you to vote for) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On