The Auto Industry is Shit

    The car industry in America is kinda shitty. I am not just talking about quality, although that is at an all time low for many automakers. 


 The Government (bullshit) regulations are making cars much more expensive to make. Multiple airbags... Rear view cameras .. Electric everything.  


 Many more cars now have Turbos as standard equipment for gas mileage. This will wear the engines out much faster. A naturally asperated lasts much longer and the Turbo cant break if its not there. 


 The government regulations link fuel economy to the length of a vehicle. Thats why all the Auto makers in the USA want to sell 4 door everything. I dont need 4 doors for everything . 

 Only the Japanese auto makers offering quality cars for under $30,000. Excluding Nissan ... Nissan in North America is shit quality .. they are like Japans Dodge ... they suck now. 


 I wont drive a four door Truck because I am not an asshole . I know what Trucks are and I know what SUVs are ... I dont need a truck that is half SUV... 

 And Ford is the only manufacturer offering a pickup truck for under $30k .. And they are pieces of shit from what I have read. ( and they have 4 doors) 


  So yea ... When the government laws are made by people who dont know shit about cars .... and they get money from the lobbyists who work for the AUTO MAKERS  


 You get a bunch of four door expensive shit that breaks down and only idiots buy.  

I guess I will just take the train like your mom does. 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On