DISQUS CHANNELS .. Everyone got unbanned ?

   


  What do you call two cross dressers, a retard and Bobag  ? 
 I dont know, but I bet they could all be found on a republican blog somewhere. 
 
 I checked the Disqus channels and I seem to be able to comment on all of them. What happened ? 

 If anyone from Disqus headquarters reads this thread ( they are big fans dont laugh), I would like to offer two great Moderators who could take care of all the channels and then some with decent and fair moderation. 

 Paul and myself can moderate all your shit. 
I know that Paul is a whore, but he is not cheap, neither am I. 

 You will have to pay Paul in Pounds Sterling and I will take mine in American dollars.  

 Have your people call our people. 

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On