Stan cussed another cop

 


 So I was on my way to work this morning about 7 am. I drive past an elementary school not far from my home. 

 The school speed limit is 25 mph and I was probably doing 10-15 because there was traffic and it was raining. As I pull past the School entrance I did not see the traffic cop directing traffic from the side of the road.

 As I approach the school entrance I catch sight of the cop to my left and slam on the brakes and he runs up to my car with his hand out and yells " THIS MEANS STOP" 

 So I look at him and reply in my most asshole old man voice : I COULD NOT FUCKING SEE YOU STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD" 

He yells back " DONT CUSS ME " 

And I yell " DONT YELL AT ME " 

 He turns around and goes back to directing traffic and after about thirty seconds of watching this dumb shit attempt to direct traffic I yell out " I HAVE A FLASHLIGHT IF YOU NEED ONE" 

He yells back " I HAVE ONE" 

And I reply "YOU NEED TO USE IT"

 So he lets ALL the traffic out of the school and makes me wait a couple extra minutes.

Then when all the traffic exits the school he says "The Traffic is clear now sense you know how to direct traffic"

So I yell back at him " I was a cop before you were born" 

He said " good for you" and I pulled off laughing .......

 The asshole was standing on the side of the road.. it was almost dark and raining .. and he did not have a flashlight or have the blue lights lit up on his police car. 

 I will probably complain to the Sheriffs department if I dont see those assholes using flashlights in the future ... I will also complain to the school principal ... and if no one calls me I will get in touch with the local news channel who will come out for a good story ...

 I actually called them and got on TV years ago .... LOL 

Tell me I wont and I will laugh at you ... I already did ... probably before you were born ... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On