W.N.B.A Championships

   I think the WNBA is having a championship now or soon. 


 I would give you my insights and opinions if I had any. I don't. No one watches or knows anything about the womens National Basketball Association. 

 I dont even watch mens basketball. Why would I watch a bunch of people play basketball if they were not good enough to beat a decent boys high school team ?  


 And that is why no one wants to watch Womens basketball. Unless you are a female basketball player or a really tall lesbian, you probably have no knowledge or interest in the WNBA. 


 I am not saying there is anything wrong with Lesbians or female basketball players. What I am saying is that if I want to watch sports, I will watch the men. I am neither a tall lesbian or a female basketball player. 

 Are you a tall Lesbian Basketball player ? If so, please leave your comments and opinions below.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On