Trumptards Unite

   I was speaking with my son last night. We agreed that Trump supporters are too stupid to reason with at this point in time. 


 So what are our options? Me and my son agreed that the only reasonable way to treat them is with mockery and shame. 

 Trump is an adjudicated rapist and convicted felon and he tried to overturn a LEGIT election. Those are all FACTS . One of you Trumptards please tell me when I say something inacurate. 

 So today we celebrate EATING THE DOGS AND THE CATS AND THE POEPLE WHO LIVE THERE ..... 

 If you support Trump... You are a moron and I will mock you. Thanks for the laugh you fucking morons.


  Please remember that the author of this thread is a Libertarian. Your hatred of Democrats is shared by me. So attacking Harris will not be a legit defense of Trump.

Ha Ha HA Fuck you traitorous Trumptard assholes 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What makes you feel alive ?

Carry On